Easy Summer Makeup
june 27, 2019
It’s officially summer and it’s getting HOT!
I recently partnered with Yubi Beauty to share my go to makeup application to stay pretty and polished in this sweltering summer sun. My favorite part is that it’s quick, uses just a handful of products and is foundation free. Great for work, a day of festivals, drinks on the patio and even the pool, this technique is one to watch!
A Perfect Pool Day
June 23, 2019
Pool day is my favorite! So when I got the call to do an editorial shoot with Femtographer, I jumped at the opportunity. I packed up my waterproof concealers and mascara, pulled out the cream contour and hit the door! The key to making it all work was foregoing the powder products and layering rich creams to create dimension naturally that would rinse away in the water. Zeqari made the perfect model for this sexy shoot, and was such a trooper about the FREEZING cold water. I think we nailed it! What do you think?
Easy Ways To Change Your Look
June 18, 2019
One of the things I hear most often is about how much I change my look. My hair especially. Here are some super easy looks to keep your natural hair healthy, and stylish.
1. Wrap It Up : Silk press your hair in small sections and slightly bump the ends. Wrapping your hair at night should keep it fresh at least a week!
2. Roll, Set, Go : On freshly cleaned & slightly damp hair, use your preferred styling foam, & roll the hair on hard plastic rollers. Once dry, remove rollers, fluff & go!
3. Up That Do : Secure your ponytail as far forward as possible. Wrap your around your head, leaving the ponytail exposed. Release and fluff your hair. This style is great on those old roller sets.
4. Knots On Top : Secure your hair in a ponytail at the top of your head. Loosely two strand twist medium sections & secure with band. Wrap each section around the base of the ponytail, securing with bobbi pins.
5. To The Left, To The Left : Stating with a roller set, gently brush hair to one side. Secure hair with bobbi pins. This style works great on old twist or braid outs as well.